The consultation period for the proposed delivery plan for Didcot Garden Town will run from 19th June 2017 to 31st July 2017. The Delivery Plan document and a link to the consultation can be accessed here: www.didcotgardentown.co.uk.
Hard copies of the document are also available for the public to view subject to local opening times, at:
- South Oxfordshire and Vale of White Horse District Council, 135 Eastern Avenue, Milton Park, OX14 4SB
- Vale of White Horse District Council, Abbey House, Abbey Close, Abingdon, OX14 3JE
- Didcot Civic Hall, Britwell Road, Didcot, OX11 7HN
- Didcot Library, 197 Broadway, Didcot, OX11 8RU
- Cornerstone Arts Centre, 25 Station Road, Didcot, OX11 7NE
- Didcot Wave, Newlands Avenue, Didcot OX11 8NX
As Long Wittenham falls within the garden town area of influence, residents are encouraged to take the time to respond to the consultation.
The Garden Town team can be contacted on 01235 422473 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.