Advance tickets are now on sale for the annual Long Wittenham Bonfire Night which will take place on Saturday 4th November starting at 6pm on Ward’s Field behind Pendon Museum.
This year’s event is expected to be bigger and better than ever with:
- Bar / Mulled wine / BBQ
- Sweet Treats and Glow Items
- A big beautiful bonfire to keep everyone toasty
- Guy Fawkes Competition – with a wonderful prize donated by The Plough
- Fantastic fireworks
It’s well worth buying your tickets early:
- Advance tickets are cheaper than they will be on the gate. Advance prices are £6 adult, £3 child and £16 for a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 children). Under 4s free.
- Buying tickets now guarantees you a spot – numbers are limited to a maximum of 500 people and each year gets closer to selling out.
- Why not combine your ticket purchase with a trip to our wonderful local store at Clifton Hampden? Save petrol and support our local shop.
Advance tickets are available from:
Clifton Hampden Post Office Stores
Long Wittenham School (this week and w/c 30th October)
This event is brought to you by the Parish Council supported by the Wittenham Warriors and profits will be going towards the new village playground equipment.