Oxfordshire County Council (OCC) has asked the Parish Council to pass on the following information to residents.
OCC is holding Oxfordshire Conversation events across the county in September to connect with residents to give them the chance to ask its decision makers questions and share their priorities to help it shape its budget during these tough times.
There are a mix of online and venue events:
- Monday 12th September 11am to 12:30pm – online (Microsoft Teams)
- Monday 12th September 7pm to 8:30pm – Abingdon, Guildhall
- Wednesday 14th September 7pm to 8:30pm – Witney, High Street Methodist Church
- Thursday 15th September 7pm to 8:30pm – Oxford, Old Fire Station
- Monday 19th September 7pm to 8:30pm – Banbury, The Mill Arts Centre
- Wednesday 21st September 7pm to 8:30pm – online (Microsoft Teams)
- Thursday 22nd September 7pm to 8:30pm – Didcot, Cornerstone Arts Centre
This is an opportunity for you to ask those burning questions that you haven’t been able to get answers to, such as where have all the rural buses gone or why can’t I find a real person to talk to at the County Council?
For more information and to register for an event go to: