The Referendum for the revised Neighbourhood Development Plan will take place on Thursday 28th July 2022. Voters can vote at the polling station (Village Hall), by post or by proxy.
For information about registering to vote (deadline 12th July) and voting options please see southoxon.gov.uk/elections.
South Oxfordshire District Council (SODC) has published the referendum documents on its website:
- Long Wittenham Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Summary of the representations submitted to the Independent Examiner
- Statement that the draft plan meets the basic conditions (decision statement)
- Independent Examiner’s Report
- Information Statement and Information for Voters
The documents can be inspected on the SODC website. See the official poster below.
Please help spread the word about the referendum to those without access to the Internet.